flink-user mailing list archives

From vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Flink keyed stream windows
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 11:26:50 GMT
Hi Garvit,

Please refer to the Flink official documentation for the window
description. [1]
In this scenario, you should use Tumbling Windows. [2]
If you want to call your own API to handle the window, you can extend the
process window function to achieve your needs.[3]

[1]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#windows
[2]:
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/dev/stream/operators/windows.html#tumbling-windows