flink-user mailing list archives

From vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lack of function and low usability of provided function
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:01:44 GMT
Hi Henry,

I recently submitted some PRs about Scalar functions, some of which have
been merged and some are being reviewed, and some may be what you need.

Log2(x) :https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9928 will be released
in Flink 1.7
exp(x): exists here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/sql.html
regular express support: use similar to , also see here
https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/dev/table/sql.html
regex extract : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9990 reviewing
regex replace : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9991 reviewing

The status of most scalar functions can be seen here :

Thanks, vino.

徐涛 <happydexutao@gmail.com> 于2018年8月23日周四 下午3:16写道: