flink-user mailing list archives

From Paul Lam <paullin3...@gmail.com>
Subject Kerberos Configuration Does Not Apply To Krb5LoginModule
Date Mon, 13 Aug 2018 12:51:17 GMT
Hi,

I built Flink from the latest 1.5.x source code, and got some strange outputs from the command
line when submitting a Flink job to the YARN cluster.

2018-08-13 19:29:47,325 INFO  org.apache.flink.yarn.AbstractYarnClusterDescriptor
  - YARN application has been deployed successfully.
Debug is  true storeKey true useTicketCache false useKeyTab true doNotPrompt true ticketCache
is null isInitiator true KeyTab is /home/hadoop/keytab/catmint.keytab refreshKrb5Config is
true principal is flink/gdc-flinkyarngw01-catmint.i.nease.net@NIE.NETEASE.COM tryFirstPass
is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false
Refreshing Kerberos configuration
principal is flink/gdc-flinkyarngw01-catmint.i.nease.net@NIE.NETEASE.COM
Will use keytab
Debug is  true storeKey false useTicketCache true useKeyTab false doNotPrompt true ticketCache
is null isInitiator true KeyTab is null refreshKrb5Config is false principal is null tryFirstPass
is false useFirstPass is false storePass is false clearPass is false
Acquire TGT from Cache
Principal is null
null credentials from Ticket Cache
		[Krb5LoginModule] authentication failed
Unable to obtain Principal Name for authentication
Commit Succeeded

There were two authentication logging outputs, both were printed to the stdout. The former
one is right, and the later is not.

It seemed that the Krb5LoginModule failed to read the configuration file and thus used the
ticket cache for authentication. I’ve looked into the code, but still have no clue about
where these logs came from.

Could someone help me with this? Thanks!

Best Regards,
Paul Lam