flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: lack of function and low usability of provided function
Date Thu, 23 Aug 2018 08:10:16 GMT
Hi Henry,

thanks for giving feedback. The set of built-in functions is a continous
effort that will never be considered as "done". If you think a function
should be supported, you can open issues in FLINK-6810 and we can
discuss its priority.

Flink is an open source project so feel also free to contribute either
by opening issues, reviewing existing PRs, or code.

Regards,
Timo