Thanks Timo, Fabian

I will follow this.

Best

On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 3:01 PM Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org> wrote:
Hi,

you can follow the progress here: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FLINK-9171

Regards,
Timo

Am 03.07.18 um 10:32 schrieb Fabian Hueske:
Hi,

The docs explain that the ExternalCatalog interface can be used to implement a catalog for HCatalog or Metastore.
However, there is no such implementation in Flink yet. You would need to implement such as catalog connector yourself.

I think there would be quite a few people interested in such a connector.

Best, Fabian

Hi,

Currently, Flink provides an InMemoryExternalCatalog for demo and testing purposes. However, the ExternalCatalog interface can also be used to connect catalogs like HCatalog or Metastore to the Table API.

Thanks