flink-user mailing list archives

From "Cussac, Franck" <Franck.Cus...@ext.bleckwen.ai>
Subject RE: override jvm params
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2018 12:27:44 GMT
Hi Hequn,

Thanks for your answer. I just tested and it doesn’t work.

I’m using PureConfig to parse my conf files. With java I can override any argument using
–D<param>=<value> syntax. How can I do same with flink in yarn mode ?

Franck.

De : Hequn Cheng [mailto:chenghequn@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 25 juillet 2018 14:04
À : Cussac, Franck <Franck.Cussac@ext.bleckwen.ai>
Cc : user <user@flink.apache.org>
Objet : Re: override jvm params

Hi Cussac,
If I understand correctly, you want to pass rules.consumer.topic=test and rules.consumer.topic=test
to flink jvm.
I think you can try:
flink run -m $HOSTPORT -yD rules.consumer.topic=test -yD rules.consumer.topic=test

Hope this helps.
Hequn

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 3:26 PM, Cussac, Franck <Franck.Cussac@ext.bleckwen.ai<mailto:Franck.Cussac@ext.bleckwen.ai>>