flink-user mailing list archives

From Vishal Santoshi <vishal.santo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: is there a config to ask taskmanager to keep retrying connect to jobmanager after Disassociated?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2018 12:08:05 GMT
Hello Chesnay, I have used an HA setup without the masters file and have
seen failover happen based on alerts from a leader election routine.... Is
it actually required that there be a masters file when there is a central
arbiterer ZK  that has the alive JMs and a call back to force TMs to switch
to a new leader in case of failure...