flink-user mailing list archives

From Hequn Cheng <chenghe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TimeWindow doesn't trigger reduce function
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2018 12:31:34 GMT
Hi Soheil,

It seems you job stops within 1 second?
The processing time window doesn't output data if time hasn't reach the
window end. While event time window will output a final watermark during
close() to avoid this problem.
You can try to increase the running time of your job to get the output data.

Best, Hequn

On Fri, Jul 13, 2018 at 6:37 PM, Soheil Pourbafrani <soheil.ir08@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi, My stream data is in a type of Tuple2<Long, String> that contains the
> timestamp (in second) and data, respectively. The source will generate 120
> sample every second. Using the following code I want to get data in every
> second and then apply the reduce function on them.
>
> temp.keyBy( 0).timeWindow(Time.seconds(1))
>         .reduce(new ReduceFunction<Tuple2<Long, String>>() {
>     @Override
>     public Tuple2<Long, String> reduce(Tuple2<Long, String> longStringTuple2,
Tuple2<Long, String> t1) throws Exception {
;