flink-user mailing list archives

From vino yang <yanghua1...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: FlinkCEP and scientific papers ?
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2018 12:00:24 GMT
Hi Esa,

I think the core implementation pattern is still based that paper, there is
a package named "nfa"[1] contains the main thought.

The latest CEP module added more features and enhanced the old versio.
What's more, there is a FLIP-20 which has been accepted, it described how
to integrate with SQL and CEP.[2]

I think there is no newer paper related to current Flink CEP.

[1]:
https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-libraries/flink-cep/src/main/java/org/apache/flink/cep/nfa
[2]:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-20:+Integration+of+SQL+and+CEP