flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Want to write Kafka Sink to SQL Client by Flink-1.5
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 05:28:09 GMT
Hi Shivam,

a Kafka sink for the SQL Client will be part of Flink 1.6. For this we
need to do provide basic interfaces that sinks can extends as Rong
mentioned (FLINK-8866). In order to support all formats that also
sources support we also working on separating the connector from the
formats [1]. PR for these features are ready and I'm working on
integrating them right now. Once this is done and we have support for
INSERT INTO in SQL Client a Kafka sink implementation is straightforward.

Regards,
Timo