flink-user mailing list archives

From Xingcan Cui <xingc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Issues with Flink1.5 SQL-Client
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2018 14:24:33 GMT
Hi Ashwin,

I encountered this problem before. You should make sure that the version for your Flink cluster
and the version you run the SQL-Client are exactly the same.

Best,
Xingcan

> On Jul 3, 2018, at 10:00 PM, Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Can you provide us with the JobManager logs?
>
> Based on the exception i concur with Timo, it looks like the server is either running
1.4 or below, or was started in the legacy mode.

documentation and started flink cluster same way. Also we are getting more logs https://pastebin.com/fGTW9s2b
<https://pastebin.com/fGTW9s2b>
>> On Tue, Jul 3, 2018 at 7:01 PM Timo Walther <twalthr@apache.org <mailto:twalthr@apache.org>>
wrote:
>> Hi Ashwin,
>>
>> which Flink version is your (local cluster)? Are you executing Flink in the default
(new deployment) or legacy mode? The SQL client supports only the new "FLIP-6" deployment
model. I'm not sure about your error message but it might be related to that.

>> Regards,
>> Timo
>>

>> Am 03.07.18 um 14:42 schrieb Ashwin Sinha:
>>> Hi folks,
>>>
>>> We are trying to setup flink sql client <https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.5/dev/table/sqlClient.html>.
It is still in development phase, but flink-1.5 contains beta version of this feature.

and give following error on screen: https://pastebin.com/wuitQx1a <https://pastebin.com/wuitQx1a>

>>> Complete stacktrace in flink logs: https://pastebin.com/mgk06xeG <https://pastebin.com/mgk06xeG>
>>>
>>> Please assist us in resolving this!
>>>
>>> --
>>> Ashwin Sinha | Data Engineer
>>> ashwin.sinha@go-mmt.com <mailto:shivam.sharma@go-mmt.com> | 9452075361
>>>  <https://www.makemytrip.com/> <https://www.goibibo.com/>
>>>  <https://www.redbus.in/>2nd floor, Tower B Divyashree Technopolis Yemalur,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560037, India
>>>  <https://www.redbus.in/>
>>>

>>> ::DISCLAIMER::
>>>
>>> ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>

>>> This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information
that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering
the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution
or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and delete this e-mail and all attachments
from your system.

>> --
>> Ashwin Sinha | Data Engineer
>> ashwin.sinha@go-mmt.com <mailto:shivam.sharma@go-mmt.com> | 9452075361