flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Need to better way to create JSON If we have TableSchema and Row
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2018 05:32:36 GMT
Hi Shivam,

Flink 1.5 provides full Row-JSON-Row conversions. You can take a look at
the `flink-json` module. A table schema can be converted into a
TypeInformation (Types.ROW(schema.getColumns(), schema.getTypes()))
which can be used to configure
JsonRowSerialization/DeserializationSchemas. If you are looking for a
string output. We might need to refactor those classes a little bit to
also use the conversion functionality for non-binary output.

Regards,
Timo