flink-user mailing list archives

From Dominik WosiƄski <wos...@gmail.com>
Subject JobManager restarts all jobs
Date Thu, 21 Jun 2018 09:01:04 GMT
Hey,
I have some kind of issue, possibly connected with configuration. When I
have started JobManager in HA mode *zookeeper**. *Everything works fine,
jobs are executed etc.

 But when I Cancel any job or the job fails, after the reelection of the
leader, the new JobManager restarts all the jobs
*even those that were failed and cancelled. *
This causes failure of the JobManager since I am using Blob Server on HDFS
and if the job is cancelled or fails its blob data is immediately removed,
the JobManager tries to access BlobData that does not exist and throws no
such file exception.

The log looks like below :