flink-user mailing list archives

From "sihua zhou" <summerle...@163.com>
Subject Re:Checkpointing Large State to S3
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 09:14:34 GMT

Hi Gregory,

could you share the TaskManager's log with us? It would be helpful to diagnost the problem.
And which version are you using?

Best, Sihua
On 06/7/2018 06:42,Gregory Fee<gfee@lyft.com> wrote:
Hello Everyone!

I am running some streaming Flink jobs using SQL and the table api. I enabled incremental
checkpointing to S3 via the RocksDBStateBackend. Even giving it an hour to checkpoint, the
checkpoints all fail by timing out. Does anyone have an tips on how to configure the RocksDBStateBackend
for best performance on S3? Or any tips with how to get checkpoints with large amounts of
state to succeed?

Thanks!

--

Gregory Fee