flink-user mailing list archives

From "sihua zhou" <summerle...@163.com>
Subject Re:State life-cycle for different state-backend implementations
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 08:42:16 GMT
Hi Rinat,

I think there is one configuration {{state.checkpoints.num-retained}} to control the maximum
number of completed checkpoints to retain, the default value is 1. So the risk you mentioned
should not happen. Refer to https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.5/ops/config.html#checkpointing
you could find more configurations of checkpoint.

Best, Sihua