flink-user mailing list archives

From "sihua zhou" <summerle...@163.com>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] Flink 1.6 features
Date Sat, 09 Jun 2018 09:02:55 GMT
Hi Stephan,

Thanks very much for your response! That gave me the confidence to continue to work on the
Elastic Filter. But even though we have implemented it(based on 1.3.2) and used it on production
for a several months, If there's one commiter is willing to guide me(since it's not a very
trivial work, and IMO our current implementation base on 1.3.2 is a bit hacker, a design reviews
would be really helpful) to bring it into flink, I will be very grateful.

Best, Sihua