flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Breakage in Flink CLI in 1.5.0
Date Tue, 19 Jun 2018 12:19:44 GMT
In 1.5 we reworked the job-submission to go through the REST API instead
of akka.

I believe the jobmanager rpc port shouldn't be necessary anymore, the
rpc address is still /required /due to some technical implementations;
it may be that you can set this to some arbitrary value however.

As a result the REST API (i.e. the web server) must be running in order
to submit jobs.