flink-user mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewa...@yahoo.in>
Subject Re: Retaining uploaded job jars on Flink HA restarts on Kubernetes
Date Mon, 07 May 2018 06:18:39 GMT
 I think you are looking for jobmanager.web.tmpdir along with upload.dir

>From the documentation :

   -
jobmanager.web.tmpdir: This configuration parameter allows defining the Flink web directory
to be used by the web interface. The web interface will copy its static files into the directory.
Also uploaded job jars are stored in the directory if not overridden. By default, the temporary
directory is used.

   -
jobmanager.web.upload.dir: The config parameter defining the directory for uploading the job
jars. If not specified a dynamic directory will be used under the directory specified by jobmanager.web.tmpdir.

Regards,
Chirag

    On Sunday, 6 May, 2018, 12:29:43 AM IST, Rohil Surana <rohilsurana96@gmail.com>