Hi,
RockDB is an embedded key-value storage that is internally used by Flink. There is no need to setup a RocksDB database or service yourself. All of that is done by Flink.
As a Flink user that uses the RockDB state backend, you won't get in touch with RocksDB itself.

Besides that, RocksDB is developed by Facebook [1] and is a fairly active project.

Best, Fabian

[1] https://github.com/facebook/rocksdb

Hi,
I wanted to know how's the online support and resources for RocksDB? I want to use RocksDB as the state backend, but I'm not sure how active the community is. Can anyone vouch for it?