flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Simple CEP pattern
Date Wed, 07 Mar 2018 14:50:29 GMT
Hi,

You can adjust it to see if your pattern works.
I thought that this is what you want to do.

If you want to run it on a cluster or run a full job, then
the best way is actually do that. Write the job using the quickstart,
launch a cluster locally using the start-cluster.sh script, submit the job,
and check out its progress though the webmonitor.

There you also have access to the individual TaskManager and JobManager
logs, in case something goes wrong.

Cheers,
Kostas

> On Mar 7, 2018, at 3:44 PM, Esa Heikkinen <esa.heikkinen@student.tut.fi> wrote:
>
> Hi
>
> Yes I have access to the flink source code, but could you explain little bit more what
to do with it in this case ?

> Best, Esa

example I have found, but it little bit too complex for my purpose. I have also tried to read
the documentation, but I have not found about simple “Hello World” type example about
Flink’s CEP.

> It is surprisingly difficult to form correct Pattern, because there are many operators
and how to combine them by correct way..
> It looks like very simple, but in practice it has not been for me, but this maybe because
I am new with FlinkCEP.

> Often I don’t know is it problem with “pattern” or “select”, because no results..
Is there any way to debug CEP’s operations ?