flink-user mailing list archives

From Greg Hogan <c...@greghogan.com>
Subject Re: Plain text SSL passwords in Log file
Date Wed, 28 Mar 2018 20:53:36 GMT
With the current method you always have the risk, no matter which keywords
you filter on ("secret", "password", etc.), that the key name is mistyped
and inadvertently logged.

Perhaps we could implement something like TravisCI's encryption keys [
https://docs.travis-ci.com/user/encryption-keys/] at a cost of added
complexity.