flink-user mailing list archives

From Dhruv Kumar <gargdhru...@gmail.com>
Subject Emulate Tumbling window in Event Time Space
Date Fri, 09 Mar 2018 05:51:41 GMT
Hi

I was trying to emulate tumbling window in event time space. Here is the link to my code.
I am using the process function to do the custom processing which I want to do within every
window. I am having an issue of how to emit results at the end of every window since my watermark
only gets emitted at every incoming event (incoming event will mostly not intersect with the
end time of any window). Seems like I need to add a trigger somewhere which fires at the end
of every window. Could any one here help me? Sorry, if I am not clear in anything. I am quite
new to Flink.

Thanks
Dhruv