flink-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Checkpoint is not triggering as per configuration
Date Mon, 19 Mar 2018 11:05:39 GMT
Hi,

Please analyse what was going on the TaskManager and JobManager before this “task is not
being executed at the moment”. What is the reason why it is not being executed? Was there
some exception? Depending on your setup, you might need to check your stdout/stderr files
(if your code is printing some errors).

Other issue might be if your operators/functions are initialising very slowly or being stuck
somewhere.

Thanks, Piotrek

> On 19 Mar 2018, at 10:14, ms110400027 Syed Muhammad Abrar Akber <ms110400027@vu.edu.pk>
wrote:

> Dear Piotrek;
> The log for task manager shows the following message
> 2018-03-19 17:07:58,000 INFO  org.apache.flink.runtime.checkpoint.CheckpointCoordinator
    - Checkpoint triggering task Source: Custom File Source (1/1) is not being executed at
the moment. Aborting checkpoint.