flink-user mailing list archives

From kedar mhaswade <kedar.mhasw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Measure the memory consumption of a job at runtime
Date Fri, 09 Feb 2018 00:37:16 GMT
I was also able to attach the JMX (jconsole/VisualVM) console to any
container (task manager) or job manager with these options in your
flink-conf.yaml:
env.java.opts: -Djava.rmi.server.hostname=localhost
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote=true
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.port=50001
-Dcom.sun.management.jmxremote.rmi.port=50001

That way it shows me how the memory is being allocated and collected. Hope
that helps:

[image: Inline image 1]