Thanks
This was it.
It would help to have this in documentation along with `flink-queryable-state-client`

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect
boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com
https://www.lightbend.com/

On Jan 5, 2018, at 11:46 AM, Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@apache.org> wrote:

Did you add the `flink-queryable-state-runtime` jar as a dependency to your project? You can check the log whether a queryable state proxy and server have been started.

Cheers,
Till