flink-user mailing list archives

From Lasse Nedergaard <lassenederga...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Does web ui hang for 1.4 for job submission ?
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2018 18:13:20 GMT
Hi.

Our jobs take a number of command line options and validate them during startup and throw
an exception if something is wrong. When this exception happens ui hang all prev. uploaded
jars are removed most task manager are lost and all running jobs terminated. We running Flink
1.4 on dc/os

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Lasse Nedergaard