flink-user mailing list archives

From Boris Lublinsky <boris.lublin...@lightbend.com>
Subject Re: Queryable State in Flink 1.4
Date Fri, 05 Jan 2018 16:19:23 GMT
I also tried to comment out
//    config.setInteger(ConfigConstants.LOCAL_NUMBER_TASK_MANAGER, 2);
Still no luck.
Do you guys have a working example for queryable state for 1.4 somewhere?

Boris Lublinsky
FDP Architect
boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com
https://www.lightbend.com/

> On Jan 5, 2018, at 6:33 AM, Till Rohrmann <trohrmann@apache.org> wrote:
>
> Hi Boris,
>
> if you start 2 TaskManagers on the same host, then you have to define a port range for
the KvState server and the proxy. Otherwise the Flink cluster should not be able to start.

> Cheers,
> Till
>
> On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 11:19 PM, Boris Lublinsky <boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com <mailto:boris.lublinsky@lightbend.com>>
wrote:
> It appears, that queryable state access significantly changed in 1.4 compared to 1.3.
>
> Documentation on the queryable state client https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/stream/state/queryable_state.html#example
<https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-release-1.4/dev/stream/state/queryable_state.html#example>
> States that the client needs to connect to a proxy port.
> My implementation, which I used for 1.3 is enclosed
>

> Here I am setting both server port and proxy port.
> When I am running it on a localhost and try to do lsof -i:9069 and lsof -i:9067 It does
not show anything using this port.