flink-user mailing list archives

From Jaxon Hu <hujiaxu...@gmail.com>
Subject How to stop FlinkKafkaConsumer and make job finished?
Date Mon, 25 Dec 2017 07:59:55 GMT
I would like to stop FlinkKafkaConsumer consuming data from kafka manually.
But I find it won't be close when I invoke "cancel()" method. What I am
trying to do is add an EOF symbol meaning the end of my kafka data, and
when the FlatMap operator read the symbol it will invoke FlinkKafkaConsumer
"cancel()" method. It doesn't work. Flink streaming job won't finish unless
it get canceled or failed, when I use kafka as source.

Somebody knowing  gives me some help, thx~~