flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How flink assigns task slots to the streams of the same app?
Date Mon, 18 Dec 2017 14:46:27 GMT
Hi Jinhua,

you need to set a higher parallelism to your application when submitting
your application. You can also set it via env.setParallelism() or even
on an operator level map.setParallelism().

The number of task slots must be greater or equals to the parallelism of
your application, otherwise the submission fails.

I hope that helps.

Regards,
Timo