flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: save points through REST API not supported ?
Date Thu, 07 Dec 2017 11:51:48 GMT
I've finished the implementation. I created 2 new branches in my
repository, for 1.3.2 and 1.4.

1.3.2: https://github.com/zentol/flink/tree/release-1.3.2-custom
1.4: https://github.com/zentol/flink/tree/release-1.4-custom

Triggering savepoints works exactly like cancel-with-savepoint, just
replace "cancel-with-savepoint" with "trigger-savepoint" in the URL.

  * "/jobs/:jobid/trigger-savepoint"
  * "/jobs/:jobid/trigger-savepoint/target-directory/:targetDirectory"
  * "/jobs/:jobid/trigger-savepoint/in-progress/:requestId"