flink-user mailing list archives

From Piotr Nowojski <pi...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Docker-Flink Project: TaskManagers can't talk to JobManager if they are on different nodes
Date Thu, 02 Nov 2017 14:26:32 GMT
Did you try to expose required ports that are listed in the README when starting the containers?

https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-contrib/docker-flink <https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/flink-contrib/docker-flink>
Ports:
	• The Web Client is on port 48081
	• JobManager RPC port 6123 (default, not exposed to host)
	• TaskManagers RPC port 6122 (default, not exposed to host)
	• TaskManagers Data port 6121 (default, not exposed to host)

Piotrek