flink-user mailing list archives

From Stephan Ewen <ewenstep...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scale by the Bay Flink talks
Date Mon, 13 Nov 2017 19:46:43 GMT
Hi Ken!

I'm happy to chat with you after my talk on Saturday at 9am.
http://sched.co/BLwI. I will be at Scale by the Bay until early afternoon.

I am also giving talk and workshop at QCon and am part of a panel there.

I am not joining a Meetup this time, because with the conferences and some
more talks at companies, my schedule was pretty packed already.

Best,
Stephan