flink-user mailing list archives

From Nomchin Banga <nomchi...@gmail.com>
Subject Capturing statistics for more than 5 minutes
Date Wed, 15 Nov 2017 02:55:01 GMT
Hi

We are a group of graduate students from Purdue University who are doing an
experimental study to compare different data ingestion engines.

For this purpose, we are trying to collect statistics of running jobs over
a few days. However, Flinkā€™s UI captures the statistics for the last 5
minutes.
We tried to hit the Rest API but that does not contain the data of
statistics other than bytes read/written.

It would be very helpful if you could guide us regarding a way in which we
can capture the entire history of metrics.

Looking forward to hearing from you

Regards
Nomchin Banga