flink-user mailing list archives

From Fabian Hueske <fhue...@gmail.com>
Subject Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 - Call for Presentation is open
Date Thu, 30 Nov 2017 16:39:18 GMT
Dear Flink community,

The Call for Presentations for Flink Forward San Francisco 2018 is now
open! Share your experiences and best practices in stream processing,
real-time analytics, and managing mission-critical Flink deployments in
production. We’re happy to receive your talk ideas until December 17th.

Speaking at Flink Forward San Francisco is a great forum to present your
real-world applications, use cases, or vision of the Apache Flink® future.

Submit your idea today and become more involved in the Flink community:
https://sf-2018.flink-forward.org/call-for-presentations

We are looking forward to see you all in San Francisco!