flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Flink send checkpointing message in IT
Date Wed, 01 Nov 2017 11:26:51 GMT
You could trigger a savepoint, which from the viewpoint of
sources/operators/sinks is the same thing as a checkpoint.

How to do this depends a bit on how your test case is written, but you
can take a look at the SavepointMigrationTestBase#executeAndSavepoint
which is all about running josb and triggering
savepoints once certain conditions have been met.

On 30.10.2017 16:01, Rinat wrote:
> Hi guys, I’ve got a question about working with checkpointing.
> I would like to implement IT test, where source is a fixed collection of items and sink
performs additional logic, when checkpointing is completed.

> I would like to force executing checkpointing, when all messages from my test source
were sent and processed by sink.