flink-user mailing list archives

From Kien Truong <duckientru...@gmail.com>
Subject Bad entry in block exception with RocksDB
Date Thu, 23 Nov 2017 01:23:47 GMT
Hi,

We are seeing this exception in one of our job, whenever a check point or save point is performed.

java.lang.RuntimeException: Error while adding data to RocksDB
at org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.RocksDBListState.add(RocksDBListState.java:119)
at org.apache.flink.runtime.state.UserFacingListState.add(UserFacingListState.java:50)
Caused by: org.rocksdb.RocksDBException: bad entry in block
at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.merge(Native Method)
at org.rocksdb.RocksDB.merge(RocksDB.java:683)
at org.apache.flink.contrib.streaming.state.RocksDBListState.add(RocksDBListState.java:116)

We are using Flink 1.3.2 with incremental checkpoint. Any idea what might be causing this
?

Best regards,
Kien