flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: FlinkCEP, circular references and checkpointing failures
Date Fri, 03 Nov 2017 15:26:47 GMT
Hi Federico,

Thanks for trying it out!
Great to hear that your problem was fixed!

The feature freeze for the release is going to be next week, and I would expect 1 or 2 more
weeks testing.
So I would say in 2.5 weeks. But this is of course subject to potential issues we may find
during testing.

Cheers,
Kostas

> On Nov 3, 2017, at 4:22 PM, Federico D'Ambrosio <federico.dambrosio@smartlab.ws>
wrote:

> Hi Kostas,
>
> I just tried running the same job with 1.4-SNAPSHOT for 10 minutes and it didn't crash,
so that was the same underlying issue of the JIRA you linked.