flink-user mailing list archives

From Jürgen Thomann <juergen.thom...@innogames.com>
Subject Re: JobManager web interface redirect strategy when running in HA
Date Sun, 05 Nov 2017 09:22:46 GMT
I think you can solve this already with a health check (health monitor
in OpenStack?).
I'm currently using GET requests to / and if they don't reply with a
200 code the LB
will not use them. Only the Leader answers with a 200 code whereas the
others send
a redirect with 30x code which should ensure that the requests go always
the leader.