flink-user mailing list archives

From ÇETİNKAYA EBRU ÇETİNKAYA EBRU <b20926...@cs.hacettepe.edu.tr>
Subject Flink memory leak
Date Tue, 07 Nov 2017 09:27:16 GMT
Hi,

We are using Flink 1.3.1 in production, we have one job manager and 3
task managers in standalone mode. Recently, we've noticed that we have
memory related problems. We use docker container to serve Flink cluster.
We have 300 slots and 20 jobs are running with parallelism of 10. Also
the job count may be change over time. Taskmanager memory usage always
increases. After job cancelation this memory usage doesn't decrease.
We've tried to investigate the problem and we've got the task manager
jvm heap snapshot. According to the jam heap analysis, possible memory
leak was Flink list state descriptor. But we are not sure that is the
cause of our memory problem. How can we solve the problem?