flink-user mailing list archives

From M Singh <mans2si...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Apache Flink - Evictor interface clarification
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2017 22:19:09 GMT
Thanks Vishu for the pointer.

    On Saturday, November 18, 2017 6:27 PM, Vishnu Viswanath <vishnu.viswanath25@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hi Mans,
Have a look at this: http://apache-flink- mailing-list-archive.1008284. n3.nabble.com/DISCUSS-Enhance-
Window-Evictor-in-Flink- tp12406p12442.html
Thanks,Vishnu
On Sat, Nov 18, 2017 at 11:28 AM, M Singh <mans2singh@yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi:
I am looking at the documentation and it states:
'The evictor has the ability to remove elements from a window after the trigger fires and before
and/or after the window function is applied. '
I understand that if we use evictor's before method (evictBefore) it can remove items before
invocation of the window computation.  But I am not sure what is the use of the evictor's
after method (evictAfter) ?
Please let me know where I can find information about what are the use cases for evictor's
after method (evictorAfter).
Thanks
Mans