flink-user mailing list archives

From Tony Wei <tony19920...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Balancing operation across machines
Date Sun, 22 Oct 2017 03:28:25 GMT
Hi,

I think this patch[1] is what you need and it might be merged in 1.4.0
release.
AFAIK, there is no way to change the behavior of scheduler from public API.
One work around that I could come up with is to give each TM one available
slot, make all operators in the same SlotSharingGroup and set the
parallelism as the number of TMs.
Hope this will help you.

Best,
Tony Wei