flink-user mailing list archives

From Patrick Lucas <patr...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException: peer not authenticated for S3 access
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2017 13:36:52 GMT
I thought it might be a CA certificates issue, but it looks like
openjdk:8-jre-alpine includes the proper certificates.

You could just this just to make sure: exec into the container and run curl
-v https://s3.amazonaws.com. You may have to run apk add --no-cache curl
first.

Apart from that, a search for "javax.net.ssl.SSLPeerUnverifiedException
aws" yielded a number of results—have you checked those out?

--
Patrick Lucas

On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 5:25 PM, Hao Sun <hasun@zendesk.com> wrote:

> Here is what my docker file says:
>
> ENV FLINK_VERSION=1.3.2 \
>     HADOOP_VERSION=27 \
>     SCALA_VERSION=2.11 \
>

> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:23 AM Hao Sun <hasun@zendesk.com> wrote:
>
>> I am running Flink 1.3.2 with docker on kubernetes. My docker is using
>> openjdk-8, I do not have hadoop, the version is 2.7, scala is 2.11. Thanks!
>>
>> FROM openjdk:8-jre-alpine
>>

>> On Wed, Oct 4, 2017 at 8:11 AM Chesnay Schepler <chesnay@apache.org>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> I've found a few threads where an outdated jdk version on the
>>> server/client may be the cause.
>>>
>>> Which Flink binary (specifically, for which hadoop version) are you
>>> using?
>>>

>>> On 03.10.2017 20:48, Hao Sun wrote:
>>>
>>> com.amazonaws.http.AmazonHttpClient                           - Unable to execute
HTTP request: peer not authenticated