flink-user mailing list archives

From Eron Wright <eronwri...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with taskmanagers in Mesos Cluster
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 17:03:50 GMT
If I understand you correctly, the high-availability path isn't being
changed but other TM-related settings are, and the recovered TMs aren't
picking up the new configuration.   I don't think that Flink supports
on-the-fly reconfiguration of a Task Manager at this time.

As a workaround, to achieve a clean new session when you reconfigure Flink
via Marathon, update the HA path accordingly.

Would that work for you?