flink-user mailing list archives

From Rinat <r.shari...@cleverdata.ru>
Subject How to test new sink
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 13:16:27 GMT
Hi !!!

I’ve just implemented a new sink, that extends functionality of existing BucketingSink,
currently I’m trying to test functionality, that is related with timing.
My sink implements ProcessingTimeCallback, similarly with the original BucketingSink. I’m
trying to inject TestProcessingTimeService to test

I discovered, that original tests using some kind of test templates for testing functions
OneInputStreamOperatorTestHarness, extending which test impl of ProcessingTimeService is injected,

but this templates are in test scope of flink-streaming-java module, so it could’t be accessed
by the external projects.

May be someone could help me and explain the better approach for testing sink functionality
?

Thx !