flink-user mailing list archives

From Jared Stehler <jared.steh...@intellifylearning.com>
Subject Re: Programmatic way to determine required number of slots for a job?
Date Fri, 27 Oct 2017 18:34:05 GMT
I found in the “Flip6LocalStreamEnvironment” the following code, but with the caveat that
it doesn’t include slot reuse?

int slotsCount = 0;
for (org.apache.flink.runtime.jobgraph.JobVertex jobVertex : flink.getStreamGraph().getJobGraph().getVertices())
{
	slotsCount += jobVertex.getParallelism();
}

--
Jared Stehler
Chief Architect - Intellify Learning

> On Oct 27, 2017, at 2:30 PM, Jared Stehler <jared.stehler@intellifylearning.com>
wrote:

> Is there a way to determine via an API the required number of task manager slots for
a particular job graph? I’ve looked at "flink.getStreamGraph().getJobGraph().getNumberOfVertices()”
but it doesn’t seem to correspond with what the job actually ends up using.