flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sample project on real time ingestion of more than 1Billion events at a time
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 15:01:38 GMT
Hi Deepak,

actually, every Flink example program can scale up to millions of events
and more. The Flink APIs are designed to abstract the business logic
from the parallelism. You just need to implement the interfaces that
Flink provides.

If you are interesting in some example program, I can recommend this
blog post [1]. A typical storage after processing, can be Kafka,
EleasticSearch or you skip the additional system and use Flink's
queryable state feature [2].

Hope that helps.

Regards,
Timo