flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How to test new sink
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 14:51:50 GMT
Hi Rinat,

using one of the Flink test utilities is a good approach to test your
custom operators. But of course these classes might change in the future.

First of all, Flink is a open source project so you can just copy the
required classes. However, it should be possible to use the Flink test
resources like explained here [1]. Flink adds the `test-jar` goal.

@Gary: You are working on the BucketingSink right now, right? Do you
have a suggestion?

Regards,
Timo