flink-user mailing list archives

From Timo Walther <twal...@apache.org>
Subject Re: How can I create a savepoint if I have Flink running in containers?
Date Mon, 23 Oct 2017 08:00:30 GMT
Hi,

I'm not a deployment expert but I think creating a savepoint should
still be doable throught the CLI client. The Flink JobManager and
TaskManager just run the containers and the CLI connects to a
JobManager. I will loop in someone more familar with deployment. We
should definitely improve the documentation here.

Regards,
Timo