flink-user mailing list archives

From Chesnay Schepler <ches...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Fw: Question on Flink on Window
Date Wed, 04 Oct 2017 12:28:43 GMT
You're attempting to start flink from the wrong directory, specifically
from within the source directory.

If you download Flinks source release from the downloads page
<http://flink.apache.org/downloads.html> you have to build it manually,
in which case the 'start-local.bat' to run
will be located under 'flink\flink-dist\target\flink-1.3.2\flink-1.3.2\bin'.

You can also download a pre-built release from the same page (under
'Binaries'). After extracting them you will find the 'bin' directory.