flink-user mailing list archives

From Kostas Kloudas <k.klou...@data-artisans.com>
Subject Re: Queryable State
Date Fri, 15 Sep 2017 13:44:48 GMT
Hi Navneeth,

If you increase the timeout, everything works ok?
I suppose from your config that you are running in standalone mode, right?

Any other information about the job (e.g. code and/or size of state being fetched) and
the cluster setup that can help us pin down the problem, would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Kostas

> On Sep 13, 2017, at 7:12 PM, Navneeth Krishnan <reachnavneeth2@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> I am sure I have provided the right job manager details because the connection timeout
ip is the task manager where the state is kept. I guess the client is able to reach the job
manager and figure out where the state is. Also if I provide a wrong state name, I'm receiving
unknown state exception. I couldn't find why there is a timeout and a warning message is logged
in the job manager.